Tuesday 20 January 2015

Battle of Exeter Part III

Since the end of August there has been no movement on this project due to house renovations (see previous post!). Now that we are moved in there is still plenty of work to be done...but I also have Salute 2016 in mind. That may seem along time away but I am a methodical man and I need to spread my costs.

Things to consider;

  • Painting of 692 miniatures plus any vignettes
  • Making a 10' x 6' of wargames terrain
  • Making a small part of the city of Exeter, including the bridge
I am looking at having this ready for January next year, which averages out at 16 miniatures a week approximately.

Time I got a shift on then!

2 comments:

  1. Well, all great things have small beginnings.....

    Go for it is what I say- it's amazing what one can acheive.

    Look forward to seeing things progress.

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan, will be interesting to see this develop.

    ReplyDelete