Thursday 25 October 2018

French Arrival...

Having been off with flu all week I have managed to venture out of bed and take a couple of photos of my growing French force. These will be used in part for Henry Tudor's force for my Battle of Exeter game which is slowly developing and for a another earlier campaign. The invasion of France by Edward IV in 1475 proved to be pretty lucrative for Edward and his entourage. However no battles were fought. Taking an alternative route for wargaming I am planning to fight some actions between the French and the English.

Presented here are some of the French and Bretons I have painted so far. With regard to basing I plan to get most of the force painted and based before I finish the basing.






2 comments:

  1. Very nice, I like the green you used on the coats.

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kevin, thanks for the comment. I used Foundry Phlegm green, the Dark and mid green versions.

    ReplyDelete