Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013 and beyond

Well, things have been slack in the last of 2012. Fortunately the world didn't end on the 21st December but it did give me the impetus to get working on the project. I have built the entire Tudor and Stanley hosts, which I am really pleased about. Painting of these units will be sporadic as my work is going to be unbelievably busy for the foreseeable future.

It's highly likely that I will be attending Salute this year with a couple of friends. We are planning to put something into the painting competition. I am looking at something medieval. Should I have the opportunity I'll post something up here.

For 2014 we are planning to take a demo game to Salute, hopefully it'll be Bosworth Field. Well that's it for now, I wish you all a Happy New Year and I look forward to what this year has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment